Privacy & Policy
NM AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is the basis of our business activities and recognizes the importance of personal information acquired from our stakeholders and is the most important management issue. I think one. p>
In order to provide our customers with peace of mind, security, and trust, we have established the following basic policies in order to ensure that all employees are well informed and in compliance. p>
1 Standard policy
- We comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations. In addition, we will establish internal rules (hereinafter referred to as our rules) on personal information protection, implement and maintain them, and strive for continuous improvement.
- In addition to establishing a management system for the protection of personal information, we will make our officers and employees aware of our regulations and strive to ensure compliance.
- We handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use clearly indicated to the customer. In addition, we do not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties, except with the consent of customers or justifiable reasons.
- The Company strives to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date and prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage of personal information, loss, damage, etc., and continuously implements improvement and correction of information security. To do.
- We will respond promptly and in good faith to customers’ requests for personal information inquiries and disclosures.
established 1st September, 2017
NM AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
Masamitsu Nagai p>
2 Purpose of use of personal information
When we provide personal information from our customers, we clarify the purpose of using personal information in advance and use it within the scope of the purpose of use. If it is necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance, we will notify the customer and use it upon your consent. The purpose of use of personal information held by our company is as follows.
- Personal information about the customer
- Business talks with customers, etc.
- Delivery of goods, materials etc.
- Sending information about services, events, etc.
- Customer support, maintenance offer
- Responding to inquiries / consultations
- Provide various membership services
- Development of services, implementation of surveys, implementation of monitors, etc.
- Contract Fulfillment
- Personal information about applicants for employment
- Providing and contacting employment information etc. to applicants for employment (including internships)
- Recruitment management at our company
3 Proper acquisition of personal information
In our company, acquisition of personal information is done by lawful and fair means.
4 Provision of personal information
We do not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- With your consent
- When based on the law
- When it is necessary for protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When business succession is carried out due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
- Regardless of the above (1), our company’s address when it is judged that it is appropriate for us to respond from our affiliated companies or agents regarding the provision of services to customers, inquiries, etc. The name, telephone number etc. may be provided to the relevant affiliated company etc. In this case, the customer can request the Company to stop providing personal information to the relevant affiliated company, etc.
5 Inquiry about personal information
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction or deletion of your personal information, please contact us from the inquiry form.
- 1. Access information
- In order to provide better service, this site may obtain access log information. Please be aware in advance. Obtaining access logs is not intended to identify your personal information.
- 2. About cookies